Sunday, June 14, 2015

Wedding Guest Attire with mint dress and mules










Dress: Grace Karin; Heels: Zara; Bag; Clutch; Asos

Wedding Season is in its full bloom right now. If you are invited t one soon Grace Karin has some really elegant yet playfull dresses like  the mint colored with one embellisment around the waist I am wearing in this post. Usually I like to opt for maxi dresses when I am attending a wedding but I couldn't resist to get this midi dress in this refreshing color for my next celebration.

One of the big trends for this summer are MULES which is a french word and describes a style of shoe that is backless and often closed-toed. They have been popular on and off during the last sixty years however Marilyn Monroe  really popularized this shoe in the early 50's.

Have a great start in the week

3 comments:

  1. The color of this dress is just stunning on you Ani! I love how you paired it with the cute royal blue mules.

    Enjoy a great start of the new week Ani :)

    Kisses Tamara Chloé

    www.tamarachloestyleclues.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking so radiant my friend!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete