Saturday, April 9, 2016

Leather Ensemble with fringe details
















Jacket: Ibana PISA; Fringe Shirt: Asos; Pants: H&M; Heels: Sienna;  Bag: Linda Diamanti

Wanna add something cool, exciting yet playful to your wardrobe? I think a fringe top is the go piece to achieve that.
Fringes on clothes or accessoires have such a magic power of looking on point. Because of their versatility they can  switched up from festival to office looks so easily, they are literally easy to blend into any look or style.
I love how those tassels are dancing around my hips while walking- such a guilty pleasure
While this top look posh and chic paired with those leather pants I can see the tassel top with denim shorts in the summer for a more bohemian touch to it.

I just recently got myself a fringed bikini and cant wait to wear it this summer. I literally drape myself in tasselled anything and it's the easiest trend to do because of its statement quality :-)

.
Linking up: not dead yet style; style elixirclaire justineelegantlydressedandstylishelegantlyfashionablewalkinginmemphisinhighheelsmygirlishwhimsthepleatedpoppy

18 comments:

  1. This look is beautiful!! Love the leather pants!

    My blog: Street Style City

    Also have a look at my photography page: Photography

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Karloz :-) HOpe you are doing great?

      Delete
  3. Wow, you look gorgeous and those fringes are fab! Thanks for sharing and be well, xox

    -Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Patti for your link up every sunday, so much fun particiapting in it. Have a great weekend :-)

      Delete
  4. I adore this fun and boho inspired look!. Those floral details are beautiful.
    Red Reticule

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww bogy good to hear from ya. Yeah I love boho inspired ensembles, they are so much fun :-*

      Delete
  5. The fringe with lester is so cute!! Love it. xo ~ Megan The Fashionista Momma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Megan for visiting my blog and take the time commenting on it, appreicate it <3

      Delete
  6. Wow! This fringe shirt make me crazy
    I love your style and your blog.
    Visit mine if you want and check my last video http://www.welovefur.com/video/chic-fashion-fair-shanghai/
    many kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the fringe, the leather pants, the belt with such pretty colors, total rock and roll! Lovely as always
    Thanks for linking up with Turning Heads Tuesday
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so rocking this over the top fringe ensemble - I love it! Come check out my latest collab with EXPRESS and let me know what you think of the romper! Have a lovely weekend!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So ein Outfit ist auch ganz nach meinem Geschmack. Das Oberteil ist von Asos oder? Ich glaub damit hatte ich auch mal geliebäugelt, wusste aber nicht so recht wie ich es stylen sollte. Sieht absolut top aus!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi fleurani! So beautiful a lady! The leather jacket is my favor fashion style.It is hard to find the budget and fashion leather for men and women.I found you are good at discovering fashion.I found the Gearbest leather jacket is fashion and its price is good.What is your idea?

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice blog
    thanks for sharing information.
    At the top of the fashion world today you will find exciting new designs of leather pants. These pants are very different from the ones of yesterday that did not have much shape or style.Læderbukser
    Best Regards
    Brooke Wright

    ReplyDelete